Афиша клуба Паприка

Клуб Паприка

Афиша клуба Паприка
Афиша клуба Галактика

Клуб Галактика

Афиша клуба Галактика
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Dj_Fish, Tinel, SergioSuperB  
Форум Харькова » Dj`s, Электронная Музыка, Клубняк » House » Oliver Koletzki - Großstadtmärchen 2 (Part 1) (...::: Stil Vor Talent :::...)
Oliver Koletzki - Großstadtmärchen 2 (Part 1)
AlexPodДата: Вс, 18 Марта 2012, 11:16 | Сообщение # 1
GOD of Dance
Награды: 741
Статус: Оффлайн
The first part of his big city tale entitled Großstadtmärchen acted like a catapult for Oliver Koletzki in 2009, pushing him from the DJ booth into the limelight of electronic pop music. Now, three years later, Oliver releases a sequel to the successful long player in the form of Großstadtmärchen 2. In addition, Stil vor Talent is presenting a jam-packed double vinyl remix package of some of the albums many highlights. Things kick off with the epic The Devil in Me, a pop anthem featuring the beautiful voice of Berlin wonderboy Jan Blomqvist. The original song features Olivers distinctive piano and synthesizer melodies, as well as a strong guitar sample, over which Blomqvist sings in his unique style. Niconé & Sascha Braemer take the track to the dancefloor by creating a slowly pulsating tech house remix that builds upon the groovy guitar sample. Very elegant! Format B then go out of their comfort zone and use the original vocal from the chorus to design a melodic and organic peak-time house affair that simply keeps on moving, and moving. Next up is You See Red, a pop song of international appeal that introduces the British singer Dear Prudence who we are bound to hear more of in the future. Swiss head house honcho Kellerkind constructs a slick, deep house cut of the original that is very much emblematic of the new wave of pure and raw house music of today. Berlin techno kids Channel X then make the original vocals central to their rework, thus constructing a tech-house version that possesses all the groove needed to get bodies heated on the floor. On the second vinyl Still gets its remix treatment. While the original is a high-energy pop affair featuring the characteristic voice of Fran, Niko Schwind mainly utilises its melodies while pitching the vocals down for a masculine effect. This works very well for his laid back house groove. Then, Stil vor Talent youngster Björn Störig takes Frans original work and assembles a jacking house cut around it. In contrast, Tobi Kramer aims for the peak-time by producing a fast-paced techno piece that is certain to set the world on fire. Last up are three more of Olivers original songs from the album. Let me Go Down is a piece of smooth disco-funk that features the goose bump inducing soul voice of MC Ramon, while Boy Got Soul shows Olivers love for early hip-hop of the G-Funk era. I Miss My Friends is an instrumental piece of melancholic electronica about the lonesomeness of the DJ on the road. Luckily for Oliver, and for the rest of us, he managed to get all his friends involved in his latest offering, which is as diverse and eclectic as it gets. At the heart of it is Olivers love for the music, something that can even be heard through the remixes of others.

Artist: Oliver Koletzki
Title: Großstadtmärchen 2 (Part 1)
Genre: Deep house, House, Dance
Source: WEB
Label: Stil Vor Talent
Catalog: SVT075
Quality: 320 kbps
Release Date: 16 Mar 2012
Total Size: ~155 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Oliver Koletzki Feat. Jan Blomqvist - The Devil In Me (Nicone & Sascha Braemer Remix) (07:32)
02. Oliver Koletzki Feat. Jan Blomqvist - The Devil In Me (Format B Remix) (06:01)
03. Oliver Koletzki - The Devil In Me (Original Mix) (03:29)
04. Oliver Koletzki - You See Red (feat. Dear Prudence) (Kellerkind Remix) (06:39)
05. Oliver Koletzki - You See Red (feat. Dear Prudence) (Channel X Remix) (07:51)
06. Oliver Koletzki - You See Red (feat. Dear Prudence) (Original Mix) (03:37)
07. Oliver Koletzki Feat. Fran - Still (Niko Schwind Remix) (06:47)
08. Oliver Koletzki Feat. Fran - Still (Bjorn Storig Remix) (06:34)
09. Oliver Koletzki Feat. Fran - Still (Tobi Kramer Remix) (06:50)
10. Oliver Koletzki - Let Me Go Down (feat. Mc Ramon) (Original Mix) (04:08)
11. Oliver Koletzki - Boy Got Soul (Original Mix) (04:30)
12. Oliver Koletzki - I Miss My Friends (Original Mix) (05:48)

Скачать альбом целиком

+ BONUS

Oliver Koletzki feat. Björn Störig - Join that Spin

Oliver Koletzki feat. Juli Holz - Reisezeit
Прикрепления: 7908146.jpg (47.3 Kb)

Всем, кто меня ненавидит – просто от....тесь! Меня не надо любить – можно убавить или выключить.

ChizzzДата: Вт, 27 Марта 2012, 19:30 | Сообщение # 2
Продвинутый клаббер
Награды: 8
Статус: Оффлайн
I Miss My Friends ... круть, автору сенкс

нет плохой музыки есть разные вкусы

Форум Харькова » Dj`s, Электронная Музыка, Клубняк » House » Oliver Koletzki - Großstadtmärchen 2 (Part 1) (...::: Stil Vor Talent :::...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

НОЧНОЙ ХАРЬКОВ: клубы Харькова, афиша Харьков, новости Харькова, Харьков фото, кинотеатры Харькова, гостиницы Харькова, рестораны Харькова, кафе Харькова Используются технологии uCoz Используются технологии uCoz